Diablo 3 news » Season 10 Ending Soon
Here we are again, nephalem. As we prepare to close out another Season in Diablo III, it's time to take a moment to remember what you have achieved and ensure you're ready for the transition to a new Season.
If you haven't experienced the end of a Season, there's a lot to know about what happens to your gear, progress, and characters. Don't fret! We're here to give you a full overview of what to expect when the current Season ends and the next one begins.
Table of Contents:
Those who have played through a few Seasons know there has been no shortage of gold, gear, or Paragon levels to earn. So what happens to all that hard earned progress when a Season ends? In short, you get to keep just about all of it.
Here's a list of all the rewards from this Season you can expect your non-Seasonal heroes to enjoy:
- Seasonal heroes will be converted to either non-Seasonal Normal or Hardcore mode heroes, as appropriate. There's no need to delete any characters to make room for them; your Seasonal heroes will continue to use the same slot they currently occupy in your roster after the rollover. You’ll also be able to use Season Rebirth to convert any non-seasonal character into a Seasonal level 1 character once the next Season begins.
- Any gold you earn during the Season will transfer to your non-Seasonal heroes.
- The total amount of Paragon experience earned is the amount that rolls over, not your raw total amount of Paragon levels gained.
- For example, if your Seasonal heroes reached Paragon 300, but your current non-Seasonal heroes are already Paragon 400, your new non-Seasonal Paragon level will still be less than Paragon 700, since higher Paragon levels take more experience to earn.
- Similar to gold, any Blood Shards you have available at the end of the Season will transfer to your non-Seasonal heroes.
- If your non-Seasonal heroes are currently at the Blood Shard cap, any Blood Shards you earn once the Season ends will temporarily ignore the cap. You can spend these at your leisure; however, you can’t pick up any additional Blood Shards until you are below the current cap.
- Items that are currently equipped on a hero or in that hero's inventory will stay on that hero as it moves to a non-Seasonal game mode.
- Items that are in your Seasonal stash will be sent through the in-game mail system to your non-Seasonal heroes. These items can be claimed by any non-Seasonal hero up to 30 days from the time you first log in after the Season ends. To access these items on PC, enter a game and hit the Mail icon located in the lower left corner of your screen to open your inbox. Console players can do the same by visiting the mailbox found in any town hub.
Artisan Progress and Recipes
- If your Seasonal Artisans are a higher level than your non-Seasonal Artisans at the end of the Season, their level will transfer to your non-Seasonal Artisans.
- Any recipes you have on your Seasonal Artisans that are not available to your non-Seasonal Artisans will be transferred as well.
- Any Shared Stash slots or tabs you purchase during a Season that are not currently available to your non-Seasonal heroes will be transferred accordingly.
- Any achievements or achievement progress made during the Season is automatically applied to your non-Seasonal achievement profile. This happens in real time and does not require the Season to end first. Your achievement point total is also updated appropriately throughout the Season.
- After the Season rollover, any Legendary Powers unlocked using Kanai’s Cube on a Seasonal Character will become available on non-Seasonal characters as appropriate.
- At the start of a new Season, Seasonal characters will not have access to any Kanai’s Cube Legendary Powers unlocked during previous Seasonal or non-Seasonal play.
Season 10 Rewards
- All players who reach level 70 on a hero in Season 10 will unlock exclusive head and shoulder transmogrification appearances. These appearances will unlock immediately upon hitting level 70 on a Seasonal hero, and will be available on Seasonal and non-Seasonal heroes alike (even before the Season concludes). To access your new appearances, simply visit Myriam the Mystic and open the Transmogrification tab.
- In addition, players can earn portrait frames and an exclusive pennant for completing various chapters of the Season Journey.
Note: All heroes, rewards, and progress will convert to the appropriate non-Seasonal game mode. Any items, gold, Paragon experience, achievements, Artisan levels or recipes, Stash space, and Blood Shards earned on Normal Seasonal heroes will transfer to your Normal non-Seasonal heroes when the Season is over. Similarly, anything you’ve earned on Hardcore Seasonal heroes will transfer to your Hardcore non-Season heroes instead.
Unlike other rewards, Conquests do not roll over at the end of the Season (because they aren’t available to non-Seasonal heroes). This also means that your non-Seasonal Achievement point total will not be affected by any Conquests you earn during a Season.
Once the Season ends, all Seasonal Leaderboards will be wiped and you’ll be unable to attain new Leaderboard ranks until the next Season begins. The results of the previous Season’s Leaderboards will remain available for viewing in-game for PC players. Once the new Season begins, PC players can view a handy dropdown menu to compare current and previous Season records. Similarly, console players will be able to view their rank for the previous Season.
PC players can also view current and past Leaderboards on our website.
In addition, the non-Seasonal Greater Rift Leaderboards on PC will be wiped sometime after the end of the Season. However, players on this platform can immediately compete in the currently active Era with their non-Seasonal heroes (including those who have just rolled over), and will not have to wait for the start of the next Season.
You can sort through your rollover rewards and review your progress on the Leaderboards between Seasons. It’s a great time to reflect on the accomplishments you’ve made and enjoy the culmination of your pre- and post-Season loot hunts!
Season 10 will be ending on the following dates and times:
- North America: Friday, June 23 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, June 23 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Friday, June 23 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Season 11 will begin about four weeks afterward on the below dates:
- North America: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. CEST
- Asia: Thursday, July 20 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Note: Season 11 will begin on a Thursday to ensure there is adequate time to respond to potential issues with Seasons before the weekend begins.
For time zone assistance, check out this handy guide. We look forward to seeing you in Season 11!
Ready for the Rollover?
How have you fared during Season 10? What was the highest Greater Rift you reached? Did you complete any Conquests? Any other exciting accomplishments to share?
Let us know in the comments!