Heroes of the Storm news » Heroes Brawl of the Week, December 15, 2017: Booty Coffers
Blackheart got greedy! Only the richest team can hope to win over his favor with a hefty payment of 100 coins. Dodge cannonball barrages while trying to gather enough Doubloons to take down your enemies. Yarrrrrr!
- Shuffle pick - Choose from one of three Heroes before entering the battle.
- Standard play - no talent or level restrictions.
- Blackheart appears immediately after the gates open, and accepts Doubloon turn-ins as usual.
- Skeleton Doubloon camps have been removed from the map.
- Doubloon chests spawn more often, appear at new locations, and drop more Doubloons.
- Forts and keeps drop 10 Doubloons when they die.
- Mercenary camps drop an additional 3 Doubloons (for a total of 5).
- The Boss camp drops a total of 15 Doubloons.
- While chests are active, Blackheart fires one cannonball every 2 seconds in an area immediately around the chest.
- Blackheart does not bombard enemy structures as normal (at 10/12/14 Doubloons, etc.). Instead, he waits for a team to turn in 100 Doubloons, whereupon he bombards the enemy core until it's dead.
- Complete three matches of the Booty Coffers brawl to earn a Loot Chest!
Find out more about the Heroes Brawl game mode on our Heroes Brawl site; and as always, you can find more information on this week’s Brawl by clicking the Brawl Info button at the bottom of the play screen when preparing to queue for the Brawl game mode.
As always, we’ll see you in the Nexus!