Starcraft 2 news » You Could Cast WCS Challenger and the Open Qualifiers!
The WCS Challenger and Open Qualifiers are fast approaching, and we are now taking applications for community casters looking to cover the event!
Think you’ve got what it takes? Read on for details, including how to apply for a spot.
How to Apply
Send your application (in English) in an e-mail titled “Community Caster WCS” to [email protected] Make sure to include the following information:
- Full name
- Skype handle
- E-mail address
- Broadcast language
- Broadcast platform (Twitch, etc.)
- Broadcast channel
- Summary of your casting experience
- Whether you are interested in casting the Open Qualifiers, Challenger, or both
- Those selected to cast will be doing so from their own streaming channel
- Everyone can apply in any language
- Tournament streams must comply with Blizzard’s advertising and sponsorship policy
Open Qualifier Dates & Times
- April 8-9: NA Qualifiers – 01:00 CEST until finish
- April 9-10: EU Qualifiers – 17:00 CEST until finish
Challenger Season 1 Dates & Times
- April 14-15: 16:00 – 01:30 CEST (EU and NA combined broadcast)
- April 21: 16:00 – 01:30 CEST (EU and NA combined broadcast)
- April 28: 16:00 – 01:30 CEST (EU and NA combined broadcast)
- May 12: 14:00 – Midnight CEST (EU finals)
- May 13: 20:00 – 06:00 CEST (NA finals)
For many of our competitors, this could be their big chance to earn a coveted spot at the WCS Finals at BlizzCon, and you could be calling the plays live as they happen.
The deadlines to send in applications are April 6 for the Open Qualifiers and April 12 for Challenger Season 1, so don’t wait. Apply today!