World of Tanks news » October Sneak Preview: Boo(m)!
October is all about Halloween! We have missions — lots of missions: Tank Classes, Tank Rewards, Tournaments, Tank Mastery, and On Track challenges. The Tank Festival starts to wind-down with The Great Race and we welcome al least two brand-new vehicles to the game!
By no means a complete schedule, several scary surprises await...so make sure and check back for updates. You can also refer to our Events Calendar for an up-to-date listing of current events!
Noteworthy Premium Shop offers!
Great deals are headed to the Premium Shop for October — check back for these and other offers throughout the month:
- Sept. 25-Oct. 7 (ongoing): FV1066 Senlac — The brand-new British Tier VIII light tank is ready for the battlefield!
- Oct. 10-11: 10-10-10-10 — Get a 10% Credit discount on Tier X vehicles, a 50% Gold discount on Crew training and re-training, and a 50% Gold discount on Skill resets. Special discounts only last 24 hours!
- Oct. 10-Nov. 1: Style Bundles— Four (4) bundles, each includes a special style, six (6) emblems, and six (6) inscriptions!
- Oct. 14-21: Frontline 2019: Episode 9 Tier VIII Vehicle Madness — For the latest Frontline Episode, how about a new Tier VIII vehicle? We have special offers on the ELC EVEN 90, T-34-3, WZ-111 Alpine Tiger, and T-44-100!
Long-term missions, offers, and more!
Oct. 1-Nov. 1: "Steal of a Deal" — Buy 30 Days WoT Premium Account, and get America's scout, the T2 Light Tank at Tier II, a Garage Slot, and 100% Crew — free!
Oct. 1-Nov. 1: Play Your Tank Class Right — A series of challenges that help you master tank destroyers, light, medium, and heavy tanks; success rewards consumables, XP, and equipment!
Oct. 1-Nov. 1: Tournament Missions — We've got rewards (Boosters, emblems, and Garage Slots) for completing specific objectives during October Tournament matches!
Halloween is coming!
Trick or Treat — Choose one of two teams and engage in a series of missions to collect the most Tokens. The winning team gets a bonus ×2 XP Weekend and a special style! Here are the key dates:
- Oct. 1-13: Sign-up Period
- Oct. 14-Nov. 1: Mission Period
Stay tuned — more information is coming soon!
Get ready for the ninth installment!
Got a Tier VIII vehicle? Then join 30 vs. 30 combat on a 9 km² map as attackers or defenders. Use Combat Reserves, Resupply Points, and respawns while collecting Prestige Points that can earn Reward Vehicles, including the U.S. AE Phase I Tier IX heavy tank! You can also play on the new Kraftwerk map, introduced in Episode 8. If you don't have a Tier VIII vehicle or want to add a new one to your Garage, keep an eye open for our Premium discount offers!