World of Warcraft news » Hotfixes: March 18, 2019
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
March 18, 2019
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving credit toward the Arathi Basin All-Star achievement when assaulting or defending flags.
- Fixed a bug that would cause Shade of Delormi to evade and prevent players from completing “If the Shoe Fits…” if a rogue Vanished.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players who don’t yet know how to fly in the Broken Isles from returning to the quest location during "If the Shoe Fits...".
- Fixed a bug that caused players’ screens to turn black during “Mac’Aree, Jewel of Argus”.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from completing “The Aeonian Artisan” if they had not unlocked Island Expeditions.
March 15, 2019
- Regeneratin' is no longer interrupted by Stagger damage.
- Fixed a bug that caused male Zandalari trolls to get stuck while walking up stairs.
- Race or faction changing a Druid to Kul Tiran or Zandalari will no longer remove your Cenarion Circle reputation.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players who completed the Zandalari Troll unlock questline from accepting “Discreet Discussions.”
- Fixed a bug that caused Zandalari Druids in Moonkin form to miniaturize their mounts if they shapeshifted into another form.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from turning in quests to Queen Talanji after completing the Zandalari unlock quest line.
- Fixed an issue that caused boosted characters to be incorrectly phased when trying to complete “The Battle for Broken Shore.”
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Penguin Stampede brawl from starting.
- Fixed a bug that prevented players from receiving the Brawler title after earning the Brawler for Azeroth achievement.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some players from being able to start the Brawler’s Guild trial if another player started the trial when they were in the same queue.
- Rumbles will no longer be included in Random brawls. Too hard, no fun.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Rogues to remain in stealth if they cast Fan of Knives but did not strike a target.
- Fixed an issue that caused Fan of Knives to generate a combo point when no targets were hit by the ability.
Player versus Player
- Fixed a bug that caused building health displayed to fluctuate randomly in Wintergrasp.
- Arathi Basin wins will again count toward the Arathi Basin Veteran achievement.
- The Horde and Alliance Gladiator Quartermasters have restocked their Saltwater Potions and Glider Kits supplies.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Boodsoaked Skullforge Reaver heirloom to require a Battle-Hardened Heirloom Armor Casing to scale to level 120.
- The Champion's Salute toy has returned from some much-needed rest and relaxation and is ready to impress onlookers once more.
- Paxton has been given a leg up so players can complete “Getting a Leg Up”
- Hungering Plaguehounds can be fed once again during "An Undead's Best Friend."
- Players who became stuck after closing all the rifts on Seam Stress should be able to log out and back in to continue “Saving Nine”.
- The “Calligraphy” Tortollan quest givers are now more understanding of your misteps. You do you, boo.