Diablo 3 news » Season 13 Ending Soon
Here we are again, nephalem. As we prepare to close out another Season in Diablo III, it's time to take a moment to remember what you have achieved and ensure that you're ready for the next.
If you haven't experienced the end of a Season, there's a lot to know about what happens to your gear, your progress, and your characters. Don't fret! We're here to give you a full overview of what to expect when the current Season ends and the next one begins.
Table of Contents:
The Season Rollover
If you've played through a Season before, you know that all the gold, gear, and Paragon experience you earned don't just disappear. But what exactly happens to all that hard-earned progress when a Season ends? The short answer is that you get to keep just about all of it.
Here's a list of all the rewards from this Season you can expect your non-Seasonal heroes to enjoy:
- Seasonal heroes will be converted to either non-Seasonal Normal or Hardcore mode heroes, as appropriate. There's no need to delete any characters to make room for them; your Seasonal heroes will continue to use the same slot they currently occupy in your roster after the rollover. You’ll also be able to use Season Rebirth to convert any non-seasonal character into a Seasonal level 1 character once the next Season begins.
- Any gold you earn during the Season will transfer to your non-Seasonal heroes.
- The total amount of Paragon experience earned is the amount that rolls over, but not the raw total Paragon levels that you gained.
- For example, if your Seasonal heroes reached Paragon 300, and your current non-Seasonal heroes are already Paragon 400, your new non-Seasonal Paragon level will still be less than Paragon 700, since Paragon levels require more experience to earn the higher you go.
- Much like how it works with gold, any Blood Shards you have available at the end of the Season will transfer to your non-Seasonal heroes.
- If your non-Seasonal heroes are currently at the Blood Shard cap, any Blood Shards you earn once the Season ends will temporarily ignore the cap. You can spend these at your leisure; however, you can’t pick up any additional Blood Shards until you are below the current cap.
- Items that are currently equipped on a hero or in that hero's inventory will stay on that hero as it moves to a non-Seasonal game mode.
- Items that are in your Seasonal stash will be sent through the in-game mail system to your non-Seasonal heroes. These items can be claimed by any non-Seasonal hero up to 30 days from the time you first log in after the Season ends. To access these items on PC, enter a game and hit the Mail icon located in the lower left corner of your screen to open your inbox. Console players can do the same by visiting the mailbox found in any town hub.
- If you’ve unlocked Primal Ancient items by completing Greater Rift 70 on a Seasonal hero, you’ll also be able to obtain them on non-Seasonal heroes after the Season ends (if you have not previously unlocked them for non-Seasonal heroes).
Artisan Progress and Recipes
- If your Seasonal Artisans are a higher level than your non-Seasonal Artisans at the end of the Season, their level will transfer to your non-Seasonal Artisans.
- Any recipes you have on your Seasonal Artisans that are not available to your non-Seasonal Artisans will be transferred as well.
- Any Shared Stash slots or tabs you purchase during a Season that are not currently available to your non-Seasonal heroes will be transferred accordingly.
- Any achievements earned or achievement progress made during the Season are automatically applied to your non-Seasonal achievement profile. This happens in real time and does not require the Season to end first. Your achievement point total is also updated appropriately throughout the Season.
- After the Season rollover, any Legendary Powers unlocked using Kanai’s Cube on a Seasonal Character will become available on non-Seasonal characters as appropriate.
- At the start of a new Season, Seasonal characters will not have access to any Kanai’s Cube Legendary Powers unlocked during previous Seasonal or non-Seasonal play.
Season 13 Rewards
- All players who reach level 70 on a hero in Season 13 will unlock exclusive transmogrification appearances for helm and shoulders. These appearances will unlock immediately upon hitting level 70 on a Seasonal hero, and will be available on Seasonal and non-Seasonal heroes alike (even before the Season concludes). To access your new appearances, simply visit Myriam the Mystic and open the Transmogrification tab.
- Players can also earn portrait frames and an exclusive pet for completing various chapters of the Season Journey.
Note: All heroes, rewards, and progress will convert to the appropriate non-Seasonal game mode. Any items, gold, Paragon experience, achievements, Artisan levels or recipes, Stash space, and Blood Shards earned on Normal Seasonal heroes will transfer to your Normal non-Seasonal heroes when the Season is over. Similarly, anything you’ve earned on Hardcore Seasonal heroes will transfer to your Hardcore non-Season heroes instead.
Season 13 Conquests
Unlike other rewards, Conquests do not roll over at the end of the Season (because they aren’t available to non-Seasonal heroes). This also means that your non-Seasonal Achievement point total will not be affected by any Conquests you earn during a Season.
Season 13 Leaderboards
Once the Season ends, all Seasonal Leaderboards will be wiped and you’ll be unable to attain new Leaderboard ranks until the next Season begins. The results of the previous Season’s Leaderboards will remain available for viewing in-game for PC players. Once the new Season begins, PC players can view a handy dropdown menu to compare current and previous Season records. Similarly, console players will be able to view their rank for the previous Season.
PC players can also view current and past Leaderboards on our website.
In addition, the non-Seasonal Greater Rift Leaderboards on PC will be wiped sometime after the end of the Season. However, players on this platform can immediately compete in the currently active Era with their non-Seasonal heroes (including those who have just rolled over), and will not have to wait for the start of the next Season.
Season 13 End & Season 14 Start Dates
You can sort through your Seasonal rewards and review your progress on the Leaderboards between Seasons. It’s a great time to reflect on the accomplishments you’ve made and enjoy the fruits of your pre- and post-Season loot hunts!
Season 13 will end on the following dates:
- North America: Sunday, June 3 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Sunday, June 3 @ 5:00 p.m. CET
- Asia: Sunday, June 3 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
Season 14 will begin about two weeks afterward on the dates below:
- North America: Friday, June 15 @ 5:00 p.m. PDT
- Europe: Friday, June 15 @ 5:00 p.m. CET
- Asia: Friday, June 15 @ 5:00 p.m. KST
For time zone assistance, check out this handy guide. We look forward to seeing you in Season 14!
Ready for the Rollover?
How have you fared during Season 13? What was the highest Greater Rift you reached? Did you complete any Conquests? Any other exciting accomplishments to share?
Let us know in the comments!