Heroes of the Storm news » Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes – March 30, 2018
We’ve just released a new hotfix for Heroes of the Storm to apply a few bug fixes.
- Structures: Fixed an issue in which certain Abilities could be used to move Structures.
Heroes, Abilities, and Talents
- Diablo: Fixed a visual issue affecting Fenix’s walk animations after being hit by Overpower.
- Fenix: Fixed an issue that could cause Fenix’s model to visually disjoint from his actual position in-game.
- Fenix: Issuing a movement command during Purification Salvo will no longer cancel Fenix’s firing animation for the duration of the Ability.
- Fenix: Purification Salvo’s visual and sound effects will no longer continue to play if the Ability is cancelled due to its target becoming invalid, such as when Gul’dan casts Demonic Circle to teleport far beyond Purification Salvo’s range.
- Fenix: Unconquered Spirit’s icon in the Activated Talent hotbar is now visually consistent with other passive Talents, and no longer appears activatable.
- Hanzo: The Target Practice Talent will now correctly grant 30% increased Storm Bow range upon completing its first quest requirement.
- Announcers: Fixed a processing issue affecting one of the Mira Han Announcer’s voiceover lines in the Chinese game client.