RIFT news » The Battle Pass is now live!
Prepare your weapons; the first season of Battle Pass is now live!
What can you look forward to?
- Progress through 30 levels (Season 1) by completing Daily and Weekly Quests
- 4 Daily Quests (+2 for Patrons) per Day
• Quests chosen at random
- 3 Weekly Quests per Week
• Quests chosen at random
- 30 Levels of rewards
Rewards split up between Free (no purchase required), Premium (purchased the pack) & Patron Premium (purchased the pack and have active Patron status).
- Free rewards include a new artifact set which unlock their own unique rewards, individual reward charges, rune unsocketers, and more premium service items.
- Premium rewards include numerous fiery cosmetics, as well as the new Great Balls of Fire mount, bonus credits and more!
- Patrons who unlock premium will also gain bonus rewards including Loyalty, premium lock boxes and more
- A list of rewards can be found here (please note they might change in the future)
Got any questions? Here are already some answers:
What is the Battle Pass about?
- The Battle Pass provides players with additional claimable rewards by just completing quests through playing the content that’s already there! The quests (daily and weekly) will give you experience called BPXP. They allow you to level up through 30 levels (each requiring 10k BPXP so far).
How much will the Battle Pass cost?
- The Battle Pass will cost $9.99 / £7.49 / €9.99 (currently not available for already purchased Credits) and is giftable! This is not a monthly cost.
Is a season longer than a month? So you don’t have to pay for the pass monthly?
- The first season will last at least a couple months.
What about people who had patron when they bought the pack but patron ran out when they earned the rewards or the other way around?
- Patron will be required to claim the rewards. It is also retroactive within the same pass, ie: if you unlocked all the rewards and then purchased a Patron Pass or subscription, you can claim the previously unlocked patron rewards in that pass.
Will it be the same random dailies/weeklies for everyone or are the quests individually distributed?
- The quests are individually distributed. There are quests with various objectives such as PvP, Dungeons, Raids, Rifts, Instant adventures and many more.
Can players drop quests they don’t like and get new ones via NPC/system?
- This is something being considered for future releases but will not be an option for Season 1.
A very lovely and well prepared guide with further information can be found here.