World of Tanks news » Enjoy Your Holiday Ops Vehicle Bonus Until January 28!
Ho-ho-ho, Commanders! Are you enjoying the festive activities the Snow Maidens and I have arranged for you?
Sooner or later, the holidays will run out, but not in World of Tanks! Although Holiday Ops 2020 is coming to an end, fear not, for the festive mood has been extended: My faithful Snow Maidens and I have decided to prolong the effect of the Holiday Ops Vehicles and give a friendly reminder about the end of the main event! Here's the schedule:
|Holiday Ops 2020 Main Event||Ongoing||Jan. 14 at 03:20 PT | 05:20 CT | 06:20 ET|
|Holiday Ops 2020 Vehicle Extension||Jan. 14 at 03:20 PT | 05:20 CT | 06:20 ET||Jan. 28 at 03:20 PT | 05:20 CT | 06:20 ET|
Let’s take a closer look.
A Special Bonus to Free XP, Combat XP, or Crew XP
If you’ve reached Festive Atmosphere level V or higher, you can still take advantage of your Holiday Ops Vehicles. Like before, these machines receive a special bonus to the Free XP, Combat XP, or Crew XP earned in Random Battles. Remember, the type of bonus depends on the type of vehicle!
Moreover, the maximum Credit bonus you achieve during the event applies to tanks placed in your Holiday Ops Vehicles' slots. Play at your leisure and farm tons of Credits along the way!
Event Tips from the Snow Maidens
To maximize your benefits and satisfaction from the Event Extension, read these tips my helpers have prepared for you.
- If you haven’t reached Festive Atmosphere level V or higher and haven’t unlocked slots in Holiday Ops Vehicles, hurry up! You have little time left until January 14, when the main part of the Holiday Ops event ends!
- You can change each tank in the branch once a day for free, but additional changes will require you to spend a few Credits. A little hint: the cooldown resets daily when the game servers restart, just like your ×2 XP First Victory bonus.
- Do your best to complete all the collections in the remaining time to get the maximum Credit bonus and earn gorgeous festive styles.
- Achieving Festive Atmosphere level X rewards a bunch of Soviet blueprints, among other trophies. These blueprints help you research the upcoming Soviet double-barreled vehicles faster. The new sub-branch starts with the KV-3 at Tier VII, and the Holiday Ops Vehicles will help you earn more XP so you can drive it.
- At the end of the main part of the Holiday Ops event on January 14, the festive Garage disappears, and you can no longer purchase Large Boxes.
May your 2020 begin with great victories, Commander! Extend your holidays, annihilate enemies, and get sweet bonuses! We hope you're enjoying Holiday Ops 2020 and take advantage of the Event Extension. We bid you farewell, but who knows – maybe we'll see you next year? Stay warm and good luck on the battlefield!