World of Warcraft news » Hotfixes: September 27, 2019
Here you'll find a list of hotfixes that address various issues related to World of Warcraft: Battle For Azeroth. Some of the hotfixes below take effect the moment they were implemented, while others may require scheduled realm restarts to go into effect. Please keep in mind that some issues cannot be addressed without a client-side patch update. This list will be updated as additional hotfixes are applied.
September 27, 2019
- The Conch of Wa'mundi now functions properly again in Nazjatar and in the deep waters of Kul Tiras, Zandalar, and Mechagon.
- Fixed a bug that caused PvP reward items from Crate of Battlefield Goods to have a lower item level than intended when the item upgraded to rare quality.
- Fixed an issue where some Legion quest reward equipment that upgraded to rare or epic quality were not increasing in item level.
- Players can again turn in “An Old Scar” to MOTHER for completion.
September 25, 2019
- Demon Hunter
- Lesser Soul Fragments can again be consumed in all situations.
Dungeons and Raids
- Azshara’s Eternal Palace
- Queen’s Court
- Fixed a bug that caused Form Ranks to incorrectly deal damage to players who gathered in the proper areas.
- Za’qul, Harbinger of Ny’alotha
- Corrected an issue that caused Delirium Descent to incorrectly deal damage to players who gathered in the proper areas.
- Queen’s Court
- Fixed an issue that prevented Ragnaros from spawning on Heroic difficulty.
- Resolved an issue that could prevent several enemies from spawning.
- Players can again trade items looted from Lord Rhyolith.
- Fixed an issue where the Chest of the Seven in Blackrock Depths would not be interactable or despawn after one person looted it.
Player versus Player
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Crimson Vial created by Drink Up Me Hearties (PvP Talent) from being useable.
- Players can again complete “The Battle for Gilneas”.
September 24, 2019
- Resolved an issue that could cause Starlord (Talent) to not grant a player Haste when casting Starfall.
- Fixed an issue that caused Warlords of Draenor Timewalking rewards to be created at a lower item level than intended.
- Players must now earn the achievements The Circle of Stars (defeat Za’qul and Queen Azshara on any difficulty) and Veteran of the Fourth War (complete the War Campaign) before being eligible to accept “Whispers of N’Zoth”.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from progressing on “Traitors In Our Midst” if their encounter with Eitrigg was reset.
- Reduced Eitrigg's health by 10% and the time between his Blood Ravager casts.
- Fixed an issue that prevented eligible players from receiving "A Bolt from the Blue".
- Players should now be able to accept "Vengeance or Survival" from Lorna in Gilneas City.
- Resolved an issue where Firelands raid bosses did not grant credit towards the quest “Heart of Flame.”