Heroes of the Storm news » Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes — November 22, 2017
Heroes of the Storm Hotfix Notes — November 22, 2017
We just released a new patch for Heroes of the Storm in order to apply a few bug fixes.
- Quick Cast: Fixed an issue that caused Force Move’s Quick Cast setting to behave incorrectly for a number of players.
- Volskaya Foundry: Fixed a bug that could cause players to lose control of their Heroes after exiting a Triglav Protector.
- Draft Mode: Fixed an issue that made enemy player profiles accessible while in draft.
Heroes, Abilities, and Talents
- Alexstrasza: Canceling Dragonqueen after entering or exiting the Haunted Mines will no longer prevent Alexstrasza from casting her other Abilities.
- Brightwing: Soothing Mist will no longer passively Heal nearby allies while Brightwing is piloting a Vehicle.
- Zul’jin: Completing the You Want Axe? Quest using the Wrong Place Wrong Time Talent will no longer cause Twin Cleave’s visual effects to disappear during its second revolution.
- Zul’jin: Fixed an issue causing the Movement Speed bonus granted by Eye of Zul’jin to be lost on death.
- Zul’jin: Eye of Zul’jin’s Talent description will no longer incorrectly append to the Grievous Throw tooltip.
- Zul’jin: No Mercy’s Talent description will now correctly append to the Grievous Throw tooltip.
- Zul’jin: Recklessness is no longer incorrectly categorized as a passive Talent in the Talent Pane.
- Zul’jin: Voodoo Shuffle’s tooltip now correctly lists a 40% reduction in Regeneration’s Mana cost and cooldown, rather than 33%.
- Zul’jin: Voodoo Shuffle’s Talent description will now correctly append to the Regeneration tooltip.
- Zul’jin: Buff icons in Zul’jin’s Buff Bar will now match the order in which their associated Talents were selected.