TERA news » TERA Contest: Summer Loading Screens
Summertime is the right time for a new loading-screen contest!
Submit your best original piece of summer-themed TERA artwork by Tuesday, August 1 at 11:59 p.m. PDT, and you could win up to 5,000 EMP! The winning entry will appear on one of our loading screens, along with your character name and server name.
- 1. Your submission must include some element that celebrates or references summer. If you have a title or description for your artwork, feel free to submit those along with the actual artwork.
- 2. Submission must be your own original art (sorry, no screenshots) sized 1920 by 1200 pixels, 24bit RGB in .BMP, .JPG, .PNG, or .PSD format.
- 3. Submission must include your character name and server name for you to receive your prize. (You may also include an optional caption up to 160 characters, which EME may edit if necessary.)
- 4. Submit your entry as an email attachment to [email protected]
- 5. Your full entry must be received by Tuesday, August 1 at 11:59 p.m. PDT to be eligible.
- 6. Standard EME contest rules apply.
Community Manager Spacecats will announce the top 5 submissions on Friday, August 4, during the TERA Twitch stream. We’ll award 5,000 EMP to the grand-prize winner, 2,500 EMP for up to four runners-up, and we’ll also call out the honorable mentions (whose artwork will also appear in the game).
Our favorites will appear later this year as TERA loading screens—so set up your easel, dust off your palette, make sure the light’s just right, and get your entry in today!