League of Legends news » Patch 9.22 notes
True Damage Ekko, True Damage Yasuo, True Damage Akali, True Damage Senna, and True Damage Qiyana will be available on November 10, 2019.
As a reminder to all you ladder-climbers, the Ranked season for Summoner's Rift will end on November 19 23:59 GMT! One-tricks, meta monsters, and Fill mains unite and get your last minute grind on for that Victorious Aatrox skin (if you're honor level 2 or above).
Senna escapes from the lantern on November 10!
High-res versions of Senna's splash arts are available on League Displays!
W cost increased.
We're nerfing Ashe's early game harass so she feels a little more compelled to capitalize on the slow rather than throwing it out mostly for harass damage.
W - VolleyCOST 50 mana ⇒ 70 mana
Q base damage decreased.
Blitzcrank is still a bit too strong after his recent changes, so we're giving him a light touch to get him to the state we envisioned for him.
Q - Rocket GrabBASE DAMAGE 80/135/190/245/300 ⇒ 70/120/170/220/270
These bugfixes went live in 9.21, but we're noting them here for anyone who may have missed them!
Q - RootcallerLEAVE ROOM FOR DAISY Ivern will now always dash into melee range of the target THREE'S A CROWD Fixed a bug where Ivern would land inside some jungle camps when dashing with his Q ABRA-KADABRA-ALAKAZAM Fixed a bug where allies would teleport to unexpected locations when Ivern would dash to a rooted target
Q missile damage after first hit decreased.
With this one change, we're hitting two birds with one stone. We're weakening Kai'Sa's late game isolated burst damage, but bolstering her ability to stave off her enemy's attempts to push her away from minion waves.
Q - Icathian RainNON-MINION MULTI-HIT MISSILE DAMAGE 30% ⇒ 25%
W mark duration and bonus damage on marked targets increased.
While we've historically hesitated to put power into Kalista's proc damage due to high limits in team coordination in solo play, we're taking a different direction here and making the proc easier to access and amping the damage. We're hoping this will make it better value for her at all levels of play, and help with the perception that there should be no points in it at all.
W - SentinelBONUS DAMAGE ON MARKED TARGETS 5/7.5/10/12.5/15% of target's maximum health ⇒ 10/12/14/16/18% of target's maximum health MARK DURATION 3 seconds ⇒ 4 seconds
Q base damage decreased. W cost increased.
Decreasing Kayle's laning power so she's more vulnerable early and so it takes a bit longer before she starts bullying people around.
Q - Radiant BlastBASE DAMAGE 70/115/160/205/250 ⇒ 60/100/140/180/220
W - Celestial BlessingCOST 60/70/80/90/100 mana ⇒ 70/80/90/100/110 mana
R AP ratio decreased.
We think Malphite's tank builds are in a good place, but AP Rock can be really frustrating to play against due to the low options of counterplay against it. So we're nerfing that specific aspect of his kit.
R - Unstoppable ForceRATIO 1.0 ability power ⇒ 0.8 ability power
R primary target base damage decreased.
Nautilus is too strong in all games, regardless of level, but we're focusing the nerf this patch on the damage that is more dependent on coordination.
R - Depth ChargePRIMARY TARGET BASE DAMAGE 200/325/450 ⇒ 150/275/400
Q minion damage reduction increased; execute threshold decreased. W increased dash speed from boots removed.
Pantheon persists as an overly strong (and banned) champion, especially in higher ranked games. We're making some changes to the parts of his kit that mostly impact players in those games, mainly targeting his consistent damage and wave clear.
Q - Comet SpearMINION DAMAGE REDUCTION 20% ⇒ 30% EXECUTE THRESHOLD 25% of target's maximum health ⇒ 20% of target's maximum health
W - Shield VaultremovedNO LONGER WALKING ALL OVER YOU Pantheon's dash speed is no longer increased from boots
Base AD, health regen growth, and AS growth increased. Q damage increased later. E bugfix.
Helping Sejuani boar down on enemies and rewarding her for getting into the thick of the fight.
Base StatsATTACK DAMAGE 64 ⇒ 66 HEALTH REGEN GROWTH 0.85 ⇒ 1 ATTACK SPEED GROWTH 3% ⇒ 3.5%
Q - Arctic AssaultDAMAGE 80/120/160/200/240 (+0.4 ability power) ⇒ 80/130/180/230/280 (+0.6 ability power)
E - PermafrostBUGFIX Passive now properly resets its debuff duration when reapplying at max stacks
Base health regen and magic resist increased; health regen growth decreased. W cost decreased.
We recently did some work to begin addressing the difference between Sylas' power level in pro versus solo queue. His overall power level dropped as a result, so we're giving him some general strength. However, we don't think we've entirely solved the issue, so we'll be continuing that work in the near future.
Base StatsHEALTH REGEN 7 ⇒ 9 HEALTH REGEN GROWTH 1 ⇒ 0.9 MAGIC RESIST 36.1 ⇒ 39
W - KingslayerCOST 50/55/60/65/70 mana ⇒ 40/45/50/55/60 mana
E width changed on base and all skins
We went through and adjusted the width of Thresh's E on all his models, since it was inaccurate and not the best representation of its hitbox!
E - FlayWIDTH Increased the width to match the actual hitbox for gameplay clarity
W bonus attack speed decreased.
Nerfing Xayah's hypercarry DPS potential.
W - Deadly PlumageBONUS ATTACK SPEED 40/47.5/55/62.5/70% ⇒ 35/40/45/50/55%
- If her target dies before Caitlyn's Energized (via items like Rapid Firecannon and Statikk Shiv) Passive - Headshot hits them, Caitlyn will no longer be damaged in their stead
- Ornn's second R - Call of the Forge God activation now properly knocks up enemies close to it
- Gangplank's E - Powder Keg's barrels now properly trigger Teemo's R - Noxious Trap's shrooms
- Game invites will no longer disappear if the game owner changes modes
- Fizz's Q - Urchin Strike now properly breaks spell shields
- Twisted Fate's R - Destiny will no longer block projectiles (like turret or dragon attacks) if it is interrupted
- If Taric casts R - Cosmic Radiance and dies during the cast window, the cooldown will now reflect the proper time and not reflect his W - Bastion cooldown
- Rek'Sai's R - Void Rush refund now properly and consistently works when enemy champions die during the cast and dash of the ability
- Syndra's R - Unleashed Power HUD icon now properly shows how many Dark Spheres are available to use on cast
- Nidalee's Q - Takedown's empowered basic attacks now properly deals damage to traps
- When Sion casts R - Unstoppable Onslaught out of its range, the ability will now properly cast immediately instead of after he walks into cast range
- When Q - Twin Bite is on cooldown, Shyvana's basic attacks on structures now properly reduce the ability's cooldown
- Rift Herald's summon trinket now properly has the 1 second lockout period that all trinkets have to prevent accidental usage
The following skins will be released this patch. Grab the League Displays app for full-res splash art!
The following chromas will be released this patch: