Starcraft 2 news » Holiday Savings on Blizzard Games and Activision PC Titles on Battle.net
Whether you’re eager to play something new or you’re looking for those last-minute presents for your friends and family, now is the perfect time to give the gift of gaming on Blizzard Battle.net.
Today through January 7*, 2019, you can take advantage of these big discounts and bundle deals on Blizzard games and Activision PC titles on Battle.net.
World of Warcraft – Declare your allegiance to the Horde or the Alliance and join millions of players around the world as they fight to forge Azeroth’s future.
- Bring your friends along for an adventure in Azeroth with the gift of World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth at a discounted price for a limited time*!
- Standard Edition: €24.99 / £22.99
- Digital Deluxe Edition: €39.99 / £35.99
- Complete Collection Standard Edition: €29.99 / £27.99
- Complete Collection Digital Deluxe: €44.99 / £40.99
- See You Later Bundle – We’re sending nine of our Blizzard Shop and in-game store items into hibernation** on January 7, 2019 at 5 pm GMT/18:00 CET—but before they go, you can purchase a limited-time bundle and save even more!***
- Up to 67% Off on Select Pets, Mounts, and Helms – Select World of Warcraft mounts and pets are now on sale for 50% off, and cosmetic helms are just €5 / £4.33 (oops—that’s 67% off!) through January 7, 2019*.
Overwatch – The world can always use more heroes, and they can save up to 66% on the Legendary Edition for a limited time*.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PC – Sale ends on January 7 at 6 pm GMT / 19:00 CET.
- Up to 35% off digital editions of the base game
- €29.99 / £26.99 limited time introductory price for Black Ops 4 Battle Edition! Exclusive to Battle.net, this is the ultimate value for new players, featuring Multiplayer and Blackout battle royale modes, with the option to upgrade to the base game.
Destiny 2: Forsaken on PC – Sale ends on January 7 at 6 pm GMT / 19:00 CET.
- Up to 25% off the expansion for players who own Destiny 2
- Up to 40% off Destiny 2: Forsaken Legendary and Complete Collections—ideal for new players
Diablo III – ‘Tis the season for demon-slaying action across the mortal realm of Sanctuary for up to 50% off! Sale ends on January 7 at 9 pm GMT / 22:00 CET.
- Diablo III and Reaper of Souls: €9.99 / £8.49
- BattleChest: €19.99 / £16.74
- Rise of the Necromancer: now only €9.99 / £8.49
StarCraft – Deploying tactical discounts! Prepare for interstellar war, commander! Sale ends on January 7 at 9 pm GMT / 22:00 CET.
- Campaign Collection: €29.99 / £25.99
- Campaign Collection Digital Deluxe: €39.99 / £34.99
- Nova Mission Packs: €9.99 / £8.49
- StarCraft: Remastered: €9.99 / £8.49
BlizzCon 2018 Virtual Ticket – Get the Virtual Ticket for only €29.99/£24.99*, with access to replays from BlizzCon 2018, exclusive video programming, and bonus in-game items for all Blizzard franchises.
In addition, the Winter Veil Wonder Bundle is available for Hearthstone add 30 card packs to your collection—six packs from five different expansion sets****—for only €19.99 / £16.99.
For details on these deals, make sure to check out the Battle.net Shop.
Don’t forget that Battle.net now has enhanced gifting and Wish List features. Create your holiday Wish List with any item available on the Battle.net Shop, make them visible to your Battle.net friends, then use our newly enhanced gifting to bring joy to your gaming family. Check out our blog post about these features to see how they work.
*Sale ends on January 7 at 5 pm GMT / 18:00 CET for World of Warcraft; at 6 pm GMT / 19:00 CET for Overwatch, BlizzCon Virtual Ticket, Destiny 2, and Call of Duty; and at 9 pm GMT / 22:00 CET for Diablo and StarCraft.
**Items in the See You Later Bundle may return to the Blizzard Shop and in-game shop at some point in the future.
***The See You Later Bundle’s total price will be reduced if you already own one or more of the items this bundle contains.
****The Winter Veil Bundle includes packs from Journey to Un’Goro, Knights of the Frozen Throne, Kobolds & Catacombs, The Witchwood, and The Boomsday Project.